BlushSense performs best when used in conjuction with SeneGence MakeSense Foundation.
- Adding BlushSense will give you a healthy lift and glow to your face
- It is simple to apply in just a few seconds and will make a huge difference in your appearance and brighten your face.
- BlushSense applies easy from the tube. It takes a very small amount on your fingertip, cosmetic sponge or a makeup brush.
- First, make sure that your MakeSense Foundation is blended well. You may use BlushSense directly over you Daytime Moisturizer.
- It makesense and is a natural look to apply blush on the apple of your cheek.
- Easiest to find you apple by looking in a mirror and smile. The fleshy, lifted part of your cheek is where you should apply.
- Blend outward and down.
- You can always add more to achieve your desired intensity of color.
Ample Apricot – A very suble soft shade of peach. Just perfect for the warm-toned, peaches and cream complexion. This is teamed very well with our LipSense , Beige Champagne.
Cognac Cream – A warm shade with medium to deep pigment. This is best used for conturing the cheeks.
Pouty Pink – A beautiful soft lighter shade of Pink. I recommend using LipSense Blush topped off with Lip Sense Pink Champagne to compliment Pouty Pink.
Chocolate Cherry (formerly Rose) – This is a cool under color with a blue base. This is still a fairly light color of blush. Best used with SheerBerry and Pink Champagne LipSense as long as you are not looking to achieve a more intense cheek color.
Toasted Rose (formerly Berry)– This is my top selling Blush. It is a cool shade the achieves just the right amount of healthy glow. It looks great with our LipSense Dark Pink and topped off with Pink Shimmer.
Pink Parfait – Our newest addition to BlushSense is a fairly warm toned, intense Pink. I add a little Copper Rose ShadowSense to tone it down and bronze it up a little. If worn by itself your best pick for LipSense is Sheer Pink with Pearl Gloss.
Terra Cotta (formerly Peach) – This is a true beautiful Peach. If you are warmed toned and a medium skintone then this is your color. Try LipSense Burnt Orange topped off with Gold Champagne. Try a little Bronze Dust bronzing powder at the top of you cheek bone for a beautiful finished look.
Cherry – Intense Neutral shade with a just the right amount of red. This is best teamed with the deeper LipSense Shades like Brick, Red Cherry, Plum. Remember that you can use many of our shades of ShadowSense to slightly change your blush to suit your exact need.
COMMON BLUSH MISTAKES
- Using to much color in too many places. Keep your blush on the cheek where it is most natural. The tip of your nose or the center of you forehead can appear very unnatural. BlushSense will not require as much as powder blush products.
- Applying racing stripe line from cheek to the ear is a very dated look. Ease the color softly onto the fleshy part of the cheek. This will create a more balanced look.
- Clashing with Lip Color. Make sure you keep warm and cool colors together. If you want assistance? Just email or call me.
- Bad Lights. Remember to check your whole finished look in natural light if possible. Some lights are dull and give a false illusion of being blended.
[tag]blushsense, senegence, lipsense, lip sense[/tag]