I am asked that question on a weekly (sometimes daily) basis by both prospective new clients as well as long term customers that are hot pursuit of what they feel would be a safe lipcolor purchase.
My answer through the years has been in line with what I was told by SeneGence Corporate many moons ago
( I have been a SeneGence Distributor for the past 9 Years…Whew)
that the following shades are the
LIPSENSEÂ BY SENEGENCE TOP THREE SELLERS:
- SheerBerry LipSense -Â My description of this shade is a purple based, medium Mauve Berry for the cool toned women.Â It’s Safe!
- Dusty Rose – Not much different than Sheer Berry, except that it is a brown Mauve Berry which I still consider to be a bit cool toned.
- Currant LipSense – Medium toned neutral rosy berry Shade which appears beautiful on both warm and cool toned woman.
The preceding always made sense to me due to the “safe” factor BUT years have gone by and
my business has obviously changed!
The following is nothing Scientific but just the cold hard numbers of Carol Clifton’s LipSense
customer purchasing habits over the past year which resulted in
My Top Selling FIFTEENÂ Shades of LIPSENSE.
- Brick LipSense – Yes! This was a surprise to me. Brick is a deep, burnt russet shade of of Red.
- Samon – Yes! Another shocker except that I love this gorgeous medium orange coral shade that is a great layering piece for any lipsense long lasting lipstain.
- Blu Red LipSense – No Surprise! It’s Stunning and HOT anytime of the year.
- Beige Champagne – Light to Medium Peachy yet Neutral beige with an understated frost.
- Sheer Berry – It is the LipSense By SeneGence #1 shade.
- Cranberry LipSense – Don’t be fooled because this is a very Bluer Red shade.
- Dusty Rose – Finally…Another one of SeneGence tried and true top three sellers.
- RoseBerry – This medium cooled toned pinky, rose mauve has been gaining popularity with many of my customers overÂ the past several years.
- Pink Champagne – This LipSense shade is categorized as a highlighter and generally used as the third layer to soften deeper lipcolors with a gorgeous end result.
- Persimmon LipSense – True up and comer shade especially since Burnt Orange was discontinued. This shade isÂ a medium toned Burnt Russet Brown with a slight orange undertone which makesÂ it a staple for many of my warm toned customers.
- Fire N Ice – Love the name of this Lipsence color because it’s racy and describes the shade perfectly. It is a dominant deeper Pink that is laced with a blue red then topped off with dusting of icy frost.
- Fuscia – Vibrant with statement of utter confidence!
- Sheer Pink LipSnese – Medium Pink Coral and if you asked me it is the perfect pink for the truly warmed toned woman.
- Moca – Medium to slightly deeper warmed toned brown with a warm pink undertone.
- Currant & Red Cherry Tied for this Revered Spot! Interesting that Currant is one of the top three and Red Cherry LipSense is a captivating, rich deep red that promises to be a winner on both cool and warm toned women.
I hope you enjoyed this information as much as I do! This lipstick business it so much FUN to me.
[tags] Lipsense, SeneGence, Lipstick [/tags]